A Message From the Cape Cod Harbor Houses Team
These are uncertain times for all of us, and we’re honored you’ve put your trust in us. We are devoted to meeting and exceeding your expectations and taking care of you during your stay.
You need and deserve a vacation, and we’re committed to your peace of mind and safe relaxation during your stay. First and foremost, the safety, health and well-being of our guests, team members, and partners is our number one priority.
Mass. COVID-19 Travel Order
Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders. Click to view the latest information on the Massachusetts Travel Order.
Here are some changes you’ll see as a guest
- Touchless digital pre-registration, check-in, and check-out
- Readily-available hand sanitizer with convenient dispensers
- Social distancing guidelines and reminder signs
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch points
- Bedspreads have been replaced with “easy wash” top covers
- Surplus linens and printed materials are removed from your rental, but extra linens are always available upon request
- Soft surfaces, non-removable items, and high-touch surfaces are cleaned with EPA-approved sanitation spray between all guests
- Pillow protectant covers are on all pillows
- All opened toiletries and paper products are disposed of between guests
- All used or unused towels are removed and replaced between guests
- A designated “Clean Team” is in place 24/7; housekeeping associates will only enter your rental when requested
Things we’re doing for your cleaning team
Helping our staff stay healthy is paramount and we’re concerned for their health and well-being. Here are some of the things we’re doing for them:
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with reminder signs
- Ensuring regular use of hand sanitizer with convenient dispensers
- Checking on the well-being of each team member – including temperature checks – at the start of each shift
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines with reminder signs
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of employee areas
- Disinfecting all shared tools and equipment between employees
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
- Providing ample personal protective equipment (PPE) per CDC recommendations, or per employee requests
- Training on proper usage and disposal of PPE
For you, this means a superior guest experience
- Leave the cleaning and housekeeping to us
- Spread out with easy access to wide open beaches
- Kick back in our comfortable, safe, and controlled pool areas
- Be pampered by trained and welcoming staff who will tend to your needs
- Know that we are flexible in meeting your comfort level of service and distance
- Enjoy peace of mind that we’ve got this
We’re working hard to reimagine your vacation experience and providing you a relaxing getaway. You can be reassured that we’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to.
Cancellation Policy Changes
We are here to work with you through these changing times and are pleased to offer a 72-hour no-penalty cancellation policy for 2020: you may cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty. We realize that this is a very fluid situation and we remain flexible to address the needs of each unique circumstance.
Please note: If your reservation was booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, you must change or cancel your stay directly with them; however, our new cancellation policy will still be honored.